We aim to provide for all of your needs, accommodating up to two overnight guests. Take a break from city life for just £60 per night (minimum two night stay).
Check in is from 3pm, and check out by 11am on the day of departure. As the hut is designed for two, we regret no children can be accommodated. There is no smoking allowed in the hut and no pets are allowed.
During the current pandemic all deposits will be safe and secure in the event of any Coronavirus restrictions. We will offer complete flexibility to move the booking and deposit up to the end of 2022 or a refund.
There is a double bed and all bed linen supplied.
- Open campfire with griddle (wood available to buy from the farmhouse)
- BBQ (please bring your own briquettes), tools and BBQ cleaner provided
- Gas hob with two rings
- Saucepan, frying pan, plates, cutlery, glasses and cups for 2 with a few spare ones to ease the washing up!
- Hob kettle, chopping board
- Miniature fridge
- Hot shower, sinks and toilets shared with the small camping area in the barn in the adjacent field 20 yards away
- Washing up bowl, scourer, tea towels and fairy liquid supplied
- We do not provide bathroom towels as the hut does not have bathroom facilities inside so in order to avoid confusion we have left these out!
Heating and lighting
- Electric fire in the hut for heating
- Downlights and soft led effect small lights
- Electric sockets
Entertainment and general
- Cards, board games and magazines
- Plug in sockets for charging devices
- Information pack
- Parking next to the hut
Arrival and departure
You have access to your accommodation from 3pm on the day of arrival when there will be someone to welcome you upon your arrival with the key. Please note the site has a 5mph speed limit on all access lanes.
On the day of departure you must vacate by 11am leaving your accommodation clean, tidy, and as you found it. Please hand the key back to the office/reception.
A deposit of 25% made by bank transfer is required upon booking. The remaining balance must be made seven days prior to your stay. If holiday is within seven days full payment to be made upon booking.
Guests are reminded that they must leave the property in the same condition as when they arrived, remove all food items and personal belongings and follow instructions about where to leave rubbish.
We hope you enjoy your stay!